Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hoping my dad had a great day! He is an amazing Dad and we wish we got to see more of him!
My poor hubby spent the day being sick, but we spoiled him any way!
I also realize it's been over a month since I updated the blog... so in completely random order, here are some pictures to enjoy!

Jacey at her recital.
Caught her mid chew. She was too busy trying to get rid of me to worry about pictures!

My sweet husband spoiled me with a NEW RING! It's pretty awesome I can't lie.

Duke and Jacey having a camp out in the family room.




A few from our trip to Utah.






Our Great Strides Team, Logan's Crew. We had a great time! Can't wait for next year.

Jacey Sunbathing. We take whatever sun we can get!


Boys 4 wheeling with Uncle Dave

And I promise to add some of our family pics soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment