Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wowzers!

Our trip to the beach, fun as it was, resulted in one very sick puppy! Poor Duke got Giardia. He woke up Friday morning super sick.



He was so sick, that he needed not one, but two visits to the vet. (cha-ching)

Our friends moved the same weekend, so he didn't get to say good-bye to his bff Lola or go to his graduation from obedience class.

Jacey had been sick the beggining of the week, then it snowed, so we had 3 late start mornings for the boys too.

The week before, I got to take Jacey for an impromptu photo shoot. Ever since my friend has been saying we need to re shoot, because she insists we can get better of her. I wasn't expecting much, but man! I LOVE THEM!



Here is a peek, I don't believe this one is even done being edited.

Now I have to get the boys' done, so we can hang them on the wall ;)
(I love pictures!)

March.... probably deserves it's own post- but let me just say.... There are only 3 days that son't have something scheduled. Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment