Well, I guess there will always be bumps along the way.
I have been planning my Open House for weeks now. Everything was going well until I ran out of buttons for posies.
I ordered more online a week ago. They still aren't here. I luckily have a tracking number to follow. They went from florida, to Los Angeles, back to florida.
I called the business I ordered from to double check the adress used and everything checked out fine. The guy was so super nice and awesome he sent out a second package free of charge in hopes it would arrive fast.
I called USPS as he requested to see what the heck was going on. I've spoken to 3 different people and filed a formal complaint. One of them said it should be arriving today. No such luck. The last lady said it will be here tomorrow, even though the last location was ORLANDO!
So, if they do manage to find their way across country by some small miracle- the Open House will be saved. If however, they do not make it, I will have to come up with something to do with over 30 half finished posies.
I try hard to use supplies I can run out and buy to avoid this exact problem. And I can buy these buttons at the local W-M. BUT they are out and have been for 2 weeks when I last emptied their shelf. I also can't justify driving to another town to purchase about 12 buttons.
I'm trying not to lose hope yet, but at the same time trying to have some clever ideas ready.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment