I'm super excited for her. She is going to love it! The best part is she already has 1 friend in her class. Lucky girls.
I spent the last week feeling icky and trying to catch up on orders. Jace was wanting to make bows with me. I just couldn't bring myself to get to it. Last night she informed me she wanted me to make her an outfit too. Silly girl!
Ofcourse I waited until Sunday night to even look at my fabrics. I had an idea in mind, but Jace vetoed those fabrics in favor of her favorite. Zebra. I intended to make a simple pillow case style shirt thing. Well......
I don't like patterns. Or following direction. Or measuring. I just like to get an idea, cut and go for it. Half way through I screwed up. Then noticed my tension was messed up, and although the top that I could see was perfect, underneath was a hot mess.
Time to rethink my plans. LOL Any way, it was probably more work. But it's cute and most important Jabes loves it. Ofcourse I still need to make the bows. I will post more pictures of her tomorrow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment