Okay, it's been a long while since I posted a recipe.
This one is so yummy, but it takes some trust. Have faith, I would never have you bake something yucky.
This cake is super easy, and so moist! Better than anything you can get out of a box. Besides- who wouldn't want to brag about the cake they made from scratch?
Preheat oven to 350.
IN 9x13 cake pan mix together:
3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Make 3 wells.
In first hole add 2 tbsp vinegar.
In second hole add 3/4 cup oil and 1 tsp vanilla.
In 3rd one pour 2 cups cold water.
Mix until well blended.
Bake 30-35 minutes.
This cake is so rich and chocolatey you really could skip frosting all together, I think it isn't cake without some. I use a very thin chocolate icing.
It's the best- promise!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment