I love being a mom. It is my #1 favorite thing. My days are filled with endless fun and wild adventures. I get to do the same days over and over, but every day is different.
I love tripping over piled up boxes on the floor. That I took out to the garbage a few hours earlier. While carring a sleeping Jace to bed. Recovering from that near miss of a face plant only to step on a Lego. I LOVE to find all the dirty laundry piled right inside the door to the laundry room, when the hamper is a mere 5 steps farther. Finding cold soap scummy bath water is still in the tub, is like getting to eat chocolate cake for breakfast. Spending an hour in the kitchen doing dishes and mopping floors is so much more rewarding when ten minutes later muddy shoes walk across...... and spill juice. Some people chase storms- I chase messes. What can I say? I'm an adrenaline junkie. I get to go on treasure hunts everytime I vaccuum kids bedrooms. I must be an expert hunter because I never come out with out handfulls of wrappers and garbage. Old, hard, snotty/bloody tissues are my favorite!
I love being a mom. It is my #1 favorite thing. My days are filled with endless fun and wild adventures. I get to do the same days over and over, but every day is different.
I love eating brownies for breakfast with my kids. I love that I still get hugs and kisses before they leave for school. I love reading stories and snuggling in my bed to watch cartoons with them. I love that they want to bake and cook with me. I love painting nails and itty bitty toes. I love that Jace is addicted to lipgloss. I love Logan's obsession with growing out his hair and always smelling good. I love the tenderness of Gavin's conversations. I love planning small day trips and not telling the kids where we are going. I love the tease of putting out Christmas presents.
The very best part..... you wake up each day not know "wich" day you'll be having!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment