Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Week

This weekend went by too quickly! It was extremely productive though.

We are nearly done with our Christmas shopping!!! I've never been this ready for Christmas to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving that Thanksgiving is right around the corner- BUT- I already caught myself humming Christmas carols. We spent the better part of Friday at the Hospital with Gavin, then we snuck out for the evening without the boys.

We made a few purchases and finalized our lists for the kiddos. I even bought wrapping paper already. It feels good to be done.

Saturday I got to have some quality Courtney time! I really enjoyed the adult conversation and the "no kid" atmosphere. I came home to a leaking roof. Maitenence still hasn't shown up. The leak was right over the stove so it was out for a quick dinner. We ran into people we knew- that's a very weird feeling in a new town where you really don't know anyone.

Today was church and a super yummy dinner, icecream for desert! While dinner was in the oven we finally tackled Gavi's room. We moved furniture and got stuff hung on the walls. We organized toy bins and cleared out garbage. His was the last that needed worked on and it feels great to check it off my list.

This week the kids get out of school early and have wednesday off. I'm sure it will be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment