A few random things to catch up on:
A big thankyou to all who have served our country and those who still do. Including my soldier!
My blog has had over 1,000 readers- never would've thought!
Gavin started on meds today to help with his ADD. Getting the meds is a whole other post! I didn't notice any difference, could have been a sugar pill. His doctor was pretty certain he'll need a much higher dose but wants to introduce it to him gradually. The only thing I noticed, was a change in his mood when it wore off. He got really sad for about an hour. I hope that side effect doesn't last...
We've gotten even more shopping done for the holidays. We also have our black friday game plan penciled in. We're excited...
Jacey is wild, and crazy, and funny, and sweet. She still thinks she's the boss, and when she realizes she isn't- it breaks her little heart.
Logan is doing well.... knock on wood! His hair is getting long again and he loves it. He's a smart kid and is doing really well at school.
I'm not sure I can think of much else at the moment! (mid night thirty)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment