Big surpirse, I forgot to charge the camera, so no pictures! Ugh... oh well, I'll get one when they get home.
Gavin is well.... Gavin and so I decided not to put him on the bus yet. I don't want to add any extra stresses for him. He was happy about school and couldn't wait to get there. He was loaded down with all his school supplies, luckily I got to drop him off right in front of his classroom. I'll be picking him up too. Once he's adjusted and comfortable with the school I'll introduce the bus.
I don't mind driving the kids to school, I used to spend an hour in the car to drop off and another hour to pick up. Logan however wanted to ride the bus. I convinced him it was probably a great way to meet the kids who lived close to our house.
The bus stop is directly across the street from our house. There were quite a few waiting to go to Gavin's school. Only Logan, and three other kids waiting to go to middle school. Logan ofcourse the smallest. He stood off by the side by himself. I hope he has a good day!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment