As I sit in my dark kitchen at 1:30 am (my fever just broke and I'm wide awake) I realize I've been seriously neglecting my crafty side. Maybe it's because crafts are much more fun when you have someone to do them with? Or maybe all this moving has stolen too much of my time?
Who knows. Tonight at the mention of a trip to the fabric store my husband kindly reminded me of the 6 or so pillows I still need to sew upstairs in my half organized craft room. Prolly should finnish those first.
At least I know what I'll be up to tomorrow. Oooohhh- and I decided a while ago that handmade gifts really are pretty special so I wanted to make something for Christmas gifts. Tonight I decided what that will be. Now to find a place that sells nice wools and felts..... there's not much here to choose from. (I miss utah *sniff sniff*)
I also decided to start posting more about my crafty projects on here. Wether it be bows or flowers, pillows, or anything else you can find it under the tag crafty.
Happy crafting to the rest of you too!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment