I had high hopes for today, then woke up with a fever and obviously a sinus infection. Here's what I had planned on accomplishing today:
I'd hoped to have the whole house scrubbed down since we've been here a week. I'd wanted to have it done by 11am so I could have time to make hubby something to eat when he and Fischer get here. (more PAWS talking) It's now 9:45- wish me luck!
I had hoped that today when I called JPPSO I'd get an actual person on the line who could help me arrange delivery of our HHG in storage. I left a voice mail and tried not to care.
I want to make chicken cordon blue for dinner tonight, but realise now that I have no ham. Think bacon would work??? Gonna try it anyway.
Got the kids a slip and slide yesterday to hopefully keep them busy and out of my way so I can clean today. Will most likely end up at the ER with one of them and all plans will be thrown out the window!
Ahhhhh..... so great to be a stay at home Mom!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Slip and slides always end in blood splatter lol. Good luck.
ReplyDelete