Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How today really went......

I did get up early.

I did not start cleaning.

I did have a fever.

I did not have to sit infront of the computer all morning.

I did unload the dishes.

I did not load the dirty ones in the sink.

I did make lunch for the boys.

I did not eat anything healthy myself.

I did have a fever.

I did not have to sit on the computer all afternoon.

I did let the kids play with the slip and slide.

I did not play with them.

I did make a super yummy dinner that everyone loved.

I did not to the dishes that I added to in the sink.

I did tell hubby I'd do them anyway.

I did not argue when he did them for me.

I did eventually get the downstairs cleaned.

I did not even care though.

I did finally take some medicine.

I did not take it at a very smart time.

I did get a call back from JPPSO.

I did not flip out when she said they lost our file.

I did get a call from the CF nurse about an earlier appointment for Logan.

I did not call and schedual dentist appointments.

I did at least attempt to go to bed with my husband.

I did not wait very long before I was back infront of this computer.

Anyone else ever have days like this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment