Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy!

I am starting to feel the overwhelming feeling that come with moving. There is so much to do, and not much time. In a way that's good, less time to dwel on it!

The kids are doing well so far, they're excited as can be to live on post. THey're even excited to have their own rooms for now. I think Gavin and Jace will quickly change their minds though. They're so used to sharing it'll be hard for them to sleep alone.

I'm glad that this will be our last move, at least for a while ;). It's kinda like christmas to get to open all my new stuff and finally have a home to decorate again. It's been three years since I've really felt settled in.

Well, speaking of busy I've got lots of phone calls to finnish up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment