When things get tough, I can hold it together quite well. People comment on how well I carry on when nothing goes my way. What they don't know is it never lasts very long.
There comes a point where being tough is no longer an option and it all comes crashing down. Today is that day. You never know wich straw is going to break you.
I had many of these days while D was gone, and only one since he got home.... til today. It's just getting to be so stressful.
I can deal with the fact that he'll be deployed (no date but I know it'll happen). I can handle moving a thousand miles from ANY family or friends. I'll find new ones, I always do. Schedualing a move and packing- done. Medical records, insurance, car registrations, school records, sports physicals..... all done!
I found out today there was not any available housing on post- breakdown. I now I'm not the first persone to move their family across town with no place to call home. At least that's what I keep telling myself. As of right now its not helping ANY.
To say the least I'm scared to death. The thought of trying to find a rental in a place that I've never been, or lived- terrifying. I want my kids in good schools, I need to live in a safe neighborhood.
Add to my break down my kids going away party that started out as a few kids is growing uncontrollably and you have one stressed out Mommy.
Can't wait for the kids to go to sleep..... Mommy needs alone time in the spa tonight. Maybe Benedryl is in order?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I stumbled across your blog from Army blogger wife. Check out ahrn.com for off base housing options (you're hubby will need to use his .mil email to sign up)... and city-data.com for neighborhood information. It isn't the best, but it will give you a bit of a better idea. Good luck!
ReplyDelete