Saturday, May 9, 2009

Almost There

A few days ago Dustin and Craig talked me into moving sooner..... much sooner! Like... this WEEKEND sooner. So Washington here we come.

I have a list growing like a weed. It's never going to get done in time. Some of it HAS to get done though, like the cat getting her shots, I think getting her spayed in the next two days is unrealistic though.

I feel completely unprepaired. That's usually how my life is so I guess it's no surprise. I am trying though. At least I still have Dustin here to help.

My list so far:
get school records
get medical records
FIND DEERS PAPERWORK (nobody told me not to pack it)
get cat shots
get cat spayed
buy carrier for cat
get new tires on my car
get my oil changed
new tires on mustang
get mustangs oil changed
get stang tuned up
check check engine light on stang
write down cereal number on motorcycles
attend TMO breifing
make 25 hair bows (yes, 25)
get MIL on TMO paperwork to release stuff
pay last few bills
pack bags
move everything to garage that needs to "go"
schedual sports physicals
make appointment to see CF specialists in Wa
fill all Rx's
host going away party for 2 classes worth of kids
have Jace's Birthday Party
Say goodbye to some super great friends.. :(

And only 5 days to do it all in!

Oh, & yes I am CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment