Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Post Before the Big Day!

I really didn't think I'd have the time to fit in one last blog, but since everyone in my house is napping, I am squeezing it in. (although sleep would be nice!)

It's hard for me to leave Utah. We've made so many great friends and met so many wonderful people. We've received the best medical care for Logan. We LOVE HopeKids! I wish there were HopeKids organizations all over the world. Maybe one day.

We got to go to the kids school today to see Logan's state fair. We also stopped by Gavin's class, he wanted to bring his Dad for Show and Brag. We were so lucky to have both our boys in great classes. We will miss that school and the teachers tons!

Learning a new hospital and new doctors isn't an easy undertaking. We have a consult schedualed with his new pulmonologist on June second- wish us luck. I hope it's as great as the places we've been before.

We still haven't heard a word from the moving company...... so no move has technically been schedualed. Kinda worrisome to leave all our belongings behind in other peoples hands.

Time to get past all this though and focus now on house hunting and making this a great time for the kids. I want them to have good attitudes about moving so that next time they'll be just as excited as they are this time! :)

I'll be back in a few days once we get settled into the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment