I wish I could say I was recovering well, but I feel so yucky still! I'm exhausted, and any activity that requires energy is draining. I get so tired I shake. I'm thinking I might have gotten strep from Gavin. He started running a fever last saturday. Today he still was talking funny and had very swollen tonsils. I took him in this evening and he got a pos strep test. Jacey's appointment is tomorrow, and I'm thinking while I'm at it I better swing by the insta care and get tested myself. I thought the pain was from surgery.... but strep would make sense I guess. Would explain why I'm so tired too.
We've hit another road block in our efforts to tranfer Dustins assignment to Lewis. Seem the person in charge of his assignment didn't quite understand what we were asking him to do, and processed it as a "request". It's not a "request", it's a medical need that we not go to Irwin. I simply tried to speed up the process and help make things easier for him by doing the research to find out that Lewis is a great place to try first.
Ugh! So I spent my day feeling crappy, taking care of sick kids, making phone calls, leaving voice mails, and feeling like I got no where! I hope I hear something back soon! Only two weeks left!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment