It's just around the corner and it's all I can think about. He's coming home! Yay! Along with my pure excitement over having my husband back I feel nervous. It's weird. He's been gone for what seems like quite a long time. Has he changed? What's it going to be like to have him around again? It was weird when he left too, and now that I'm getting used to being alone, it's over. Now it'll be getting used to him being around. It'll no longer be what I want to do and when I want to do it, he's so picky! lol
The kids are finally feeling better. Knock on Wood.... Jacey is even doing fine after her shots. I am still not doing any better. I can't breath yet. My head still hurts like I am getting another infection, but I'm on antibiotics so I should be fine. (making mental note to go take antibiotic after this post) My main issue though is I'm so exhausted. I can't get over it... major fatigue.
I haven't heard from hubby all week. Bummer I know. Next week he goes on a week long FTX, so I really hope he can call this weekend. After his FTX they are basically done. The last week is turning in equiptment and completing paperwork and stuff for out processing. Then we come, and steal him back! lol
Well it's late, and I have a majorly messy home to get in order, I have a jam packed saturday. Won't have time to get anything done, so it's now or never.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment