I was having a really good few days. Key word is was.
I usually feel these kinda days coming, but this one snuck up and bit me in the butt.
Now I'm sitting on the couch having myself a little pitty party. I've learned not to fight it, better to jsut get it all out and move on tomorrow hoping for a better day.
It's just an accumulation of everything. All of the things that even on their own are a lot to deal with.... but thrown all together sometimes seems almost too overwhelming.
Dustin is gone.
Logan is sick- again.
It's almost Austin's Day.... 10 years.
Those would be the three biggies tonight. Sine I'm a "do-er" I assume doing something should help.... so I'm thinking this year we'll do Great Strides again. I think Dustin will be here for it too. That takes care of two of the boys... and not much I can do about Dustin being gone.... except maybe plan a fun night away together. So I'm right on top of that too! Oh... and a nice long bubble bath and snuggle with Duke never hurt either.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment