My Cali trip is coming to its end already! Very soon it's time to pack up and start planning the 14 hour drive home.
I've had a great time and promise to post pictures once I get everything settled at home.
I've had time to take a meantal break from every day life and it's so refreshing!
I can't wait to get back home and get back to work on bows and flowers and all the fun new things I've thought up since I left. I'm excited to get started!
I need to remember to start small. I am easily inspired (envious) of other peoples things... and wish I could create such beautiful peices. I think however the goal to my success will be to start small. Focus on one thing at a time until I have it mastered and selling well. Then add new things slowly. At least that's what I tell myself to keep from running out and purchasing supplies for things I will most likely ruin and not end up selling :)
The kids have had a blast! We've seen and done so much but still have had plenty of time for relaxing and hanging out. Tomorrow is the big BBQ, over 50 people are expected to show. I can't wait to have all my friends and family in one place to enjoy. I hope I remember to take lots of pictures and don't get too side tracked with cooking and mingling.... wishful thinking!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment