It has taken me 10 years to reach a point in my life where I felt able to do something like that for someone else! It was the best feeling.
We found out a couple days ago that one of Dustin's friends from work was getting married. Dustin was asked to be his witness, and was happy to be able to be there for his friend. Although not directly invited... lol... I offered to come to take pictures for them.
They wedding was in the courthouse and was intended to be small. To celebrate after we took the new family out to dinner. We all came back to our house for cake.
I hope it helped to make their day special, even though they were without family.
Here's my favorite picture. All I can think of when I see it is this is a picture his Mom needs to see. It's written all over his face- he totally loves her!

No comments:
Post a Comment