I'm sick again. I guess it's better to deal with it now than during my trip in a few weeks. It's just a virus I'm sure. Still annoying as can be. I slept terribly last night, so I woke up exhausted. That led to an episode with my heart, making me even more tired than before... if that's possible. Thank goodness Jacey is happy watching cartoons today because it's my goal to hold this couch down all day!
I'm super glad I don't have anywhere to be today. Just a paper to write for the hubby. I think I can handle that. Maybe.
Gavin had his last week of after school reading club this week. Jacey has her recital on Saturday. All three kids have one more week of swim lessons. Things are winding down for the summer!
All that will be left is Gavin's surgery on June 10th. Once he's feeling all better we will be on our way!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment