Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Answers...More Questions

So last friday I called my fake Dr for my test results.

First though, I spoke with a nurse since I hadn't yet seen any "white poop". He gave me some advice and then said (and I kid you not) "Well, I hope it all comes out okay in the end".

I started my prep for the test on Tuesday, and wasn't done with passing the barium until Sunday morning.

Okay, but results:
Mrs. Fake Doctor called back a few hours later to inform me that the CT came back perfectly clean. No mention of the weird things they saw on the ultrasound a few weeks back. Oh, but I do have another hernia. (really??)
On Saturday I got a letter in the mail saying my vitamin D levels were very low, and I need them rechecked in 3 months.
I asked her what the next step would be in trying to figure out why I am having so much abdominal pain. Her answer..... Physical Therapy. REALLY??? To treat WHAT?? How can we fix something if we don't know what it is?

So, my next step is to ask for a referral to an OBGYN for further evaluation. I'm also going to find a real Dr. I'm done with these fake wanna be's. My first instict on Friday was to be done with Dr's all together. Screw them. I'm tired of feeling like I'm crazy. I wold rather just lay in bed at home and hurth than be subject to all these tests and rules and still get no answers.

So, I'm still having the pain off and on, but it seems to be subsiding somewhat. It will go away for a while and then flare back up again later down the road.

Sunday I started with a sinus headache. A BAD one. A really bad one. It's in my maxillary sinus (cheekbone). I know this because the pressure makes my teeth feel like they are going to pop out of my head. It also feels like my eyeballs are going to explode. So my mothers day, although GREAT, was still pretty miserable.

I was trying to hold off on taking any antibiotics so I could go have my stupid breath test for something Fake Doctor thinks I have but I'm pretty sure I don't. I am not so sure I can do it though. It hurts so bad! And I need to be productive this week if I'm going to pull off a Fancy Nancy Party.

So that's where I'm at. Nothing too exciting. Just more holding down couch cusions. I'm thinking about turning pro.....

No comments:

Post a Comment