I'm in my 17th hour of trying to keep my barium shakes down. It's getting much harder after shake #2. I still have 1 more to go. (insert barfy noise here)
I am not supposed to eat solid food as of 3 hours ago. I compromised and had a rootbeer candy. I just needed a break from this taste... and it burns! Oh, my insides are burning.
No white poop yet.... just incase you were wondering.
I have to go pick G up from school in 10 min's, then come home and try to come up with something better to add to this next shake. The first one I added strawberries. Second was caramel... and a spoonful of sugar... then more caramel. Still gross, and now I'm out of caramel. I heard grape helps, I have some grape crytal light. I'm going to try it. Even though my fake Dr thinks crystal light is of the devil.
I've heard this prep gets even worse. I guess when you get there you get a nice injection that "makes it feel like you're peeing fire". Oh! I SO can't wait!
I'm still hoping that that isn't part of MY prep. I'm not that lucky though, fire pee, here I come!
I guess if this is what it takes to get some answers it'll be worth it. If it still shows nothing, I might have to hurt someone.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment