I've had a few people seriously concerned about Duke and his..... potty problems.
Not to fear! Duke doesn't have Parvo. I saw him eating "big dog food", gorging really. Once I started feeding them apart from eachother everything went right back to normal.
Potty training is going better every day. I know am trained to recognize his cues. So see, I am smart after all. I can learn lots of new tricks. He, on the other hand is still being quite stubborn. Now with Rocky gone I don't have any help either!
BUT- all in all, he's still dang cute and we love him to peices. Dustin is home now and is loving every minute with him. He wants to keep him spoiled rotten, insisting on "only the best for my dog". We are going to enroll in puppy obediance classes on Monday after we take him to the vet.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment