Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Fever

I am so glad spring is here! I have this urgent need to revamp my house a little.

What I lack are the funds.... so my brain is working hard trying to think of ways to repurpose furniture and move things around to different rooms. I have quite a few areas I want to work on.

Logan's Room:
Open Storage for preteen boys..... Doesn't work!

Well.... I guess it works as far as function goes, but it is far from pretty!

I have our green dresser sitting under hubby's mondo TV, it would work pretty well in there. My original plan was to swap the two peices. However, the TV is hung on the wall, and sits too low for the shelves.

I really don't want to get rid of the shelves either, for some reason I'm overly attattched to them.

Now I need to find them a home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment