Aren't you excited to read this post now??
I know you are!
Dear UCSF Billing Department,
Why after 4 (FOUR!!) years are you still trying to collect money from me? I had insurance. I had seconday coverage to cover what my insurance wouldn't pay. Yet you still insist I owe you a few thousand dollars.
The collection agency that called out of the blue today gave me two different dates of service. When I called to verify the information with you, the was no record of it. Never one to let an opportunity pass you by, you came up with a completely different date of service and amount.
It's quite challenging to have to think back to what happened that many years ago. Let alone find proof of anything!
The notes you left in your system were a little on the funny side. Saying you couldn't verify my son's coverage. It took me..... are you ready.... 2 minutes. I googled the phone number, called the company and even after four long years, they gave me the info I needed in less than two minutes. Why can't you figure that out? I even gave you the number! Every single date you are saying I owe for, he was covered.
I did give the collection agency a quick call back, to let them know you have no record of a bill they are tryting to collect for you. I'm also thinking that instead of paying you one penny, maybe you should pay ME. For these 4 years of trying to drag my credit in the gutter for something that is YOUR fault.
You really need to get your act together and make this right. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment