For two days I have had a headache!
For two days I have moped around my house spending more time on the couch than anyone should.
My house looks like it's played host to several tornados.
It might just be deemed it's own natural disaster.
I have a meeting tonight with a few other ladies. I feel the need to be "dressed" for this occasion but lack motivation to even go take a shower.
I have boy scouts tomorrow.
The boys have truck loads of make-up work to get done (I hate homework).
I have tons of errands to run on Friday, and my house needs to be clean because....
We have Gavin's birthday party here on Saturday.
The only thing that was productive this week-
The addition of a big beautiful much needed suburban to our family. I love it!
I think tonight we just might load it up and go get something to eat out for dinner.
I don't feel like cooking.(or getting dressed, or doing laundry, or dishes, or cleaning, or even leaving the house.... but I might make an exception to that last one if it involves someone else providing the food)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment