Yesterday's house cleaning went well and hopefully I can stay out of that rut today!
I woke up to a stinky stinky kitchen. I can't find the smell. Luckily the sun is shining, so I'm going to open the windows and do a good deep clean of the kids rooms, bathroom, and kitchen.
I hate playing find that smell.
Later on I am going to pull out some of my old scrapbook papers. I have a few ideas for home made christmas ornaments. If I can get enough made to have templates and they aren't too hard, I'll enlist the help of the boys. My thought is to get rid of our glass ornaments. We seem to lose half with each move and I'm tired of replacing them, and dealing with all the broken glass in my christmas totes.
I'll be sure to take pictures, if anything turns out picture worthy ;)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment