Okay.... I think the last time Dustin and I had real alone time was when I went back to visit him during basic trainnig. My every being has been yearning for a little getaway trip. In particular Las Vegas- but not quite realistic right now.
Tonight we at least get a date night. A real date night. Like we have the kids (all 3 of them) going over to a friends house. Bless their soles for taking all 3 of them- brave people!
We have tickes to go see New Moon at 7 and we're going to sneak in a few pick up's for christmas stuff and even dinner! These things might not seem like much to you, but given we hardly know anyone here- it's a lot to us!
On the agenda for the rest of the weekend-
Master bedroom re-do
finnish up grocery shopping for Turkey Day
making ornaments for our tree
and lots of relaxing
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment