It's amazing to me how fast this month is filling up. Already the calandar looks intimidating!
I'm also going to be hosting thanksgiving dinner for my family plus two others. I love entertaining and cooking and so far the only thing I've had a hard time with is assigning other people things to cook. The perfectionist in me wants complete controll of the menu, but price wise that's unrealistic.
I'm super excited to set tables and all that fun stuff too! For the first time I get to set a real kids table. That has to be my favorite part. I'm already searching for fun ideas for it. I'm also thankfull to have a small kids table and enough seating for the 5 kids. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!
Doctors appointments are still in full swing around here. Yuck.
Logan is enjoying scouts, Dustin is getting busier at work, and I am trying to keep up!
I hope you all are having as much fun this upcoming month!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment