I loved the actual rules the most. I loved that I could change them a bit to fit our family. Mostly though I loved the use of colors and that having it not look perfect made it even more charming.
It was so much fun to put together! I think if I were to do it again I'd spend more time and print out the words before writing them down on the canvas.
It's hung in my dining room. A room that needed some color, and it can be seen upon first entering our home.
In case you couldn't read all the rules they are:
Be kind, honest, generous, and patient.
Always do your best.
Obey your parents.
Be creative at all times.
Keep your promises.
Give to others first.
Use nice words. Ignore naughty ones.
Bless your food. Eat together. Be grateful. Clear your spot.
Use your manners. Yes, please. No, thank you.
Say your prayers. Thank God for this family.

No comments:
Post a Comment