I spend entirely too much time visiting various doctors. I'm really getting tired of it.
This week was occupied by me and the dentist.
Turns out I have a bone infection. I spent the day googling to learn more about this condition and I'm amazed at what I've found. It is most likely this infection that it causing 90% of my troubles right now.
Yesterday's visit to the dentist lasted for over 2 hours. By the end not only was I in tears, but the doctor looked like he was about to join me. I needed two root canals. The problem was the infection cause my body to burn off all the anestetic with in a few minutes. I had 12 injections. They did finish one root canal, with out any pain controll. THey couldn't even start the second. The whole trip was so awful the doctor wouldn't even discuss payment. He wrote me another prescription for even stronger pain meds and reschedualed me for Tuesday.
Today I took Gavin in to see about treating him with some meds for his ADD. The doctor sent me home with a couple questionaires and made a follow up for next week.
Will this maddness never end??
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment