Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ready For Fall

Yesterday Jace and I spent our day cleaning up around the house and getting ready for fall.

We took a trip to a local craft store to put together a few wreaths for my two huge front windows.

I ended up with 6 grape vine wreaths that were on sale for $1.99. I bought two different ribbons, a brown with copper trim to hang them by, and a sheer orangey copper with a glitter swirl pattern through it. The ribbon was just as much as all 6 wreaths. However the total cost for what I got was still under $25.

They are simple but cute. They are different, and I like different. I love that they are hung inside so they are protected from all the rain. Come christmas time I just have to swap out the ribbons.

My next project will be to spruce up the planters underneath these windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment