Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Look

A new look for our new adventure. After about 3 weeks of being here in Washington I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable with our surroundings. Having the internet back up is a great help! Mapquest is a must in a new place.

We've already visited a few fun places, and are planning a trip this weekend to Seattle. I'm super excited to get my new camera tomorrow just in time to capture it all on film. Let's hope I can figure out how to use it well enough in the two days I have to practice.

We've still been pretty busy and I'm excited for life to slow down a bit so that I can enjoy some free time here. My days are filled with phone calls, and appointments, and various errands.

I have big plans and I'm so looking forward to all the things that lay before us. I hope that the road to them is smooth, but who am I kidding right? It's my life and I love it anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment