Thursday, February 26, 2009
Surgery
I went today to see the ENT and he agreed I was a perfect candidate for sinus surgery. I have been suffering my sinus pain for months now and am happy just to be out of pain. He said my sinuses are worse than I thought they were, and I have structural abnormalities that need to be corrected. So I'm schedualed for surgery on March 24th. I also learned today that it's a different kind of surgery than what Logan has had, and I will most likely spend the first night in the hospital, and be down at home for a full week. I was hoping to be back to normal within a day or two... guess not! I will have to wear septal splints that aren't fun for a full week. So wish me luck, it's kinda scary to do this all as a single parent but I know there are plenty of people here to help. I would wait for Dustin to come home, but I don't want to hurt anymore, and I want to be feeling well when he gets home so we can prepare for our move and shop and all that fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment