Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Letter!

I apologize for falling behind on the letters.... I'm way behind and to catch up would take me forever. So I'll start with this one:

Hi Honey, Happy Valentines Day! I know I won't get to talk to you today so I thought I'd write you so you know I was thinking of you. I get to talk to you tomorrow on our pass. I was glad you got a new phone you should always pick up when I call now. So I know I told you I shot a bunch of awesome machine guns and grenade launchers the other day it was the MR19, the AT4, 240B, M249 SAW, M203, and M2.50 cal. I also found out that I get lasik for free. Oh, thank you for the jokes we rolled in my room from the "dis-custard" joke it was great. I hope your sunburn is getting better, I just can't leave you alone you seem to get hurt more often when I do. I found outsome upsetting news about our pass, our DS said that he doesn't know if we are getting a pass, so I don't knowwhat to do. I still think it's worth a chance just to see you. See if you can make changes or cancel if it gets close and they say "no pass". Oh, and I think maybe if you could bring something sweet with you like peanut butter rice crispies, or caramel corn...yummy. Well I just talked to you, it is so nice to be able to talk to you as often as I have been. I'm just so excited to see you in a couple weeks, it is gonna be great. I won't be able to write you until friday so don't be discouraged I will write and tell you how everything went out in the wild. I never want pizza again, it was good for the first few peices then it wasjust eating to eat. Well it's lights out so I will write you when I get back. I love you and will be thinking about you.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment