I post this scary pic of my obviously large tummy, to show you just how severe this is! Please don't judge... I'm lazy and like to eat! All tanning beds should have a picture like this above them!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
In true Courtney Fashion
If it is weird, and unlikey, and barely possible... it will happen to me! (Please refer back to 2006 when I had west nile virus.) I have been quite enjoying the theraputic benefits of tanning. In this Utah winter environment, I tend to get depressed easily. Tanning not only helps prevent that, but gives me some nice quiet 'Mommy' time, and I feel like it's an affordable little treat I can give to myself. I went to tan again on tuesday, this time however I decided I'd like to get a little more color, and upgraded to a more powerful bed. I've never used this particular bed, and asked the girl at the counter for her opinion on how long I should go for. She said I could easily go the same amount of time. I walked out feeling like I hadn't gotten any color, and was a little disapointed. About an hour later I noticed a small burning feeling... and that was just the beginning! After a trip to the dermatologist this morning, an injection to lower my body temp, special cream from a burn unit, it kept getting worse! After talking to the Dr tonight, he diagnosed it as sun poisoning. I'm now taking steriods to help with the inflamation. Like I said before... If it's weird, and unlikely but at all possible- it will happen to ME!
I post this scary pic of my obviously large tummy, to show you just how severe this is! Please don't judge... I'm lazy and like to eat! All tanning beds should have a picture like this above them!
I post this scary pic of my obviously large tummy, to show you just how severe this is! Please don't judge... I'm lazy and like to eat! All tanning beds should have a picture like this above them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment