Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A GOOD DAY!
Yes... I know! I had said I would be beter about blogging the happier times, and not just using this as an outlet to whine to whomever will listen! Well today is that day! I actually woke up in a bad mood... maybe I just expected it to continue, but non the less was completely shocked at how well it's been. Whatever I did today, I'm hoping I can repeat tomorrow (and the next day, and next day....) I was so productive, and practically moved my entire house out, cleaned it all, and moved everything back in. Ahhh... it was like starting with a fresh slate. Whats more important though... I enjoyed it! Yes strange I know. I even made a big pot of homemade soup, and brownies from scratch, and watched a friends daughter. I have high hopes for tomorrow too! I have a few errands I'd like to run and am planning on starting my new couch pillows finally! Yay for me :) This has to be the best day I've had since Hubs left! It only took me 48 days! hahaha I'm getting the hang of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment