Life is in full swing here lately! The kids are all in school... awesomeness!
But that also means 3 kids to get ready and where they need to be on time. Three backpacks to check and billions of sheets of paper to sort through, find homes for, and toss.
Logan is still Mr. Social.. and his teachers all love him. Gavin has an awesome teacher 'for him' this year. She's outgoing, engaging, and fun! She also called and we had a nice long talk about Gav and I'm happy to feel like we are on the same page with all the things that matter for him. Jacey had her teacher wrapped around her finger from the first day on. She's such a people pleaser, and really a well behaved kiddo.
My bows have exploded. I'm definately overwhelmed at the amount of "work" it's turning into. I wouldn't trade it for anything though!! I hope it holds steady for a while.
Dustin is planning not to reclass yet, and stay with his unit through the deployment. More on that when we know anything. Or if he changes his mind... again. He is still in the process of fixing his problems with his rank. What an ordeal to get anything going in the army. I just shake my head... nothing I can do about it.
Duke is good. He's getting big and still makes me crazy. Sometimes I wonder what I was on when I decided to get a dog. He sure keeps us all busy. Can't wait for the puppy stage to be over so we can enjoy him.
Jace is still in 2 dance classes. She is on and off with them though. Some days she loves it... others, half way through class she melts down and cries. Silly girl. She hasn't wanted to stop so we'll see how it goes. The boys are still excelling in TKD. They test for their purple belts on thursday. I hope the expense slows down now. In september alone- we spent about $600. That's one month tuition for two kids, sparring gear for two kids, and testing fees for two kids. It all equals broke parents. Right before the holidays. Love it!
Speaking of holidays- we don't really have much planned for them ;)
Thanksgiving will just be us, unless we find someone to invite. Christmas will just be small and at home, because we leave the next Monday for our "big" gift.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment