Tomorrow will be the very first time Logan has gone to school with his PICC line in.
His school nurse will have to give him his 11 o'clock meds. Ofcourse, it is the harder of the two meds to give. Not really hard, but just a bit more complex.
This is bringing up more challenges than I had originally planned on.
His IV tubing is only good for 24 hours. He will need new tubing for every day at school. He isn't allowed to carry them to and from school, so now I will be short a few sets.
I'm sure I can get more, but it will take a few days.
I have all the required paper work for her to give the IV meds, but didn't realize the saline she has to push to flush is technically a prescription. I have no paper work for it. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope she misses that one.
I will have to pick him up early so I can give his 2pm meds. I don't have any paper work for those either. Monday is the onyl full day he has this week so the rest of the week it won't be an issue.
We have PFT's at 3pm tomorrow. Hoping Hoping Hoping that we see some improvements!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment