Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Funny Days

Sometimes I think it's funny how "days" can go.

Yesterday.... it plain stunk!
Things went wrong, all my plans fell through, I was crabby, I needed alone time and didn't get it, my cell phone took a bath- you see?

Today.... slightly different!
I got a wake up call at 9 (yes, I slept in!)from a director of a Performing Arts center telling me they have room for Jacey in ballet. She starts in two days.
I relaxed. I let the house be messy and tried my hardest not to care.
Dustin came home for a nice long lunch and kept me company.
I found someone online to order my face wash ans lotion from. She emailed a few minutes later telling me she'd drop it off- today!
Same lady, super nice, starts chatting with me at the door. Turns out her husband is an officer in the same career feild as Dustin. He was a wealth of information, and is eager to help Dustin make some choices about what his next step should be in his army career.

Amazing the change 24 hours can make!
Oh, and hubby is taking me on a date ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment