I feel like I need something to do. Something to focus on, to keep me busy so I'm not sitting around on the computer all day. Now that the craft closet is almost done, I could see mysself getting back into hairbows.
I always enjoyed it, but felt I didn't have the time to devote while working full time. There are more opportunities here as well. There are often different things on post where booths are available. I also have thought of a few other ways to spread the word.
There aren't any childrens boutiques close to here, so its harder to get an idea of wht people here would like. I also managed to deplete my supplies of ribbon and it would take a considerable investment to get my stockpile back to working order. Something I'd have to talk Dustin into!
That said it could be a lot of fun, and a good way to meet new people. I think I will take it slow, only buying what I need to make enough to host an open house. I also need to look into wether or not this type of thing is allowed on post or not. They have rules for everything and I'm sure this is no exception.
At the very least it will give me something to focus on and strive for. We'll see how it goes!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment