Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE it when......

I absolutely L-O-V-E it when, after only 4 hours sleep, I wake up at 8:30am to requests of more kids coming over to play. Like it isn't hard enough to sleep through the noise my own three mkae.

I also L-O-V-E the horrid migrane that graces me with it's presence after that night. Even better is when the house is messy and the kitchen stinks from lasts nights dirty dishes in the sink.

Can it get any better you ask? Ofcourse! This is me we are talking about.

While doing said dishes, in a tanktop(read: no bra) and jammie shorts looking lovely as ever- hubby brings friends home for lunch.

I had so much fun yesterday that I decided to only get 3 hours of sleep. Only today I plan on skipping the dishes all together, and indulging in my last, very coveted, pain pill. I'm also fairly certain we will have more lunch time company, so I'll have the bra ready at a moments notice!

Hey guess what.... company is here, as I type. Still- no bra!

1 comment: