Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FINALLY

Last night on her way to bed I told Jace goodnight. She tunred around and said the words I've been waiting to hear..."I love you Mom!" It was heaven! Her Dad's only been gone 15 weeks, and is coming home in a few days- but she did it! :) What a great moment!

As for him coming home.... I was a wreck today! Well, more overwhelmed. I seriously feel like I haven't gotten near enough housework done. It's almost midnight and I just put my last load of laundry in the washer. I probably should do one more, but we'll see how it goes! I still need to do dishes, take out the trash, clean a bathroom, and do the floors. We arent' even gonna mention my room- it's a lost cause!

I also need to take a shower and do my hair. The suitcases are almost done being packed, just need to add the toiletries now. Ugh.... this is my clue to step away from the computer and get to work!

I can't wait to bring my husband home! I had hoped to bring him home to a spotlessly clean house, good thing he knows me huh?

Well goodnight, and my next post will be all about our trip and how great it is to have Dustin back home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment