Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting there....

As I spend these days prepairing to leave I find myself becoming increasingly stressed out! All the planning that goes into travel is exhausting. Just making sure my children have everything they'll need, and doctors #'s are written down and all meds are packed is over whelming. Add to it that I'm having to reschedual my surgery day, have parent teacher conferences, and need to pack myslef.... no wonder my tummy is so upset today. I am really hoping I get all this worrying out of the way today, so that tomorrow I can just relax and be on my way. Knowing me though I'm sure I'll forget something very important, and throw something of.... ugh. Just can't wait to be there, so it's all worth this trouble. Then.....comes the really hard part! Saying goodbye again- and trying to hide the tears that will go with it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment